Proceedings, presentations and resources for continuing the conversation following the 2010 IABC Europe & Middle East Leadership institute are posted here.
More about IABC Europe & Middle East: europe.iabc.com/
Marc Wright, IABC EME chair, opened the event and also talked about Eurocomm 2011 which will be held at the European Training Foundation at the stunning Villa Gualino in Turin on April 7th/8th 2011. Be sure to mark your calendar.
The research data used to draw these conclusions can be accessed from Engage4Change’s download page. There’s also a recent article here … and to stay tuned to the latest, follow @engage4change on Twitter.
Visit the BeIABC Ning network: http://be-iabc.ning.com/
Other presentations were:
- Ilze Raath on the IABC Research Foundation
- Gloria Walker ABC on the value of IABC accreditation and the EMErald award programme (more to come)
- Barbara Gibson ABC on how to best work with IABC HQ
- Three speakers on partnerships
- Peter Penny on the Excel Award
Continue the conversation
The list of registered Leadership Institute attendees can be found here – complete with links to LinkedIn for easy follow-up.