Three Europe & Middle East World Conference All Star speakers that don’t need to worry about this are:
- Russell Grossman – board member, the IABC International Executive Board
- Suzanne Salvo – Director, IABC Europe & Middle East Speaker Bank
- Marc Wright – Past Chair, IABC Europe & Middle East
That’s because they’ve had such amazing reviews in the past that the conference organisers hold a place for them – but for the rest of us… here’s your reminder that the deadline for speaker proposals for IABC’s 2013 conference is 30 July 2012.
Please take the time to review the following requirements so that you will have the best chance of being selected to speak at the 2013 World Conference, 23-26 June, New York, New York, USA.
IABC invites presentation proposals from qualified experts who meet the association’s criteria for educating communication practitioners to excel professionally and improve organizational performance.
Assess your fit for an IABC speaking position by answering these questions:
- Do you have experience presenting to audiences with 75 or more participants?
- Is your content fresh and highly relevant to communication practitioners?
- Do you have global communication experience (working and speaking in countries other than your own)?
- Are your sessions interactive? Would your audiences describe you as a dynamic presenter?
- Can you provide audience evaluations (with 75 or more participants) demonstrating excellent ratings of 80th percentile or above?
If your answers to all five questions are “yes,” you meet IABC’s qualifications for a speaking position and are encouraged to apply. Submit a proposal.
FUTURE IABC WORLD CONFERENCE DATES
23-26 June 2013
Hilton New York
1335 Avenue of the Americas, NY, NY 10019
30 July 2012 deadline for presentation proposals
8-11 June 2014
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
123 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9
14-17 June 2015
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
55 Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA
5-8 June 2016
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
2 Poydras, New Orleans, LA 90140