There will be LIVE coverage in the form of a SimplyTV webcast from the fine folks at simply-communicate.
Twitter will be awash with insights (and practical help!) on the #EuroComm, #IABC and #IABCEME hashtags.
There will be live posting from the event here on the IABC blog.
And there’s more too!
Before we give you the lowdown, a quick (but sincere) thank you to Oana-Maria and Chloé from ZN who have gone above and beyond the call of duty ‘backstage’ – you are stars!
So what’s lined up in the social sphere for EuroComm 2013?
SIMPLYTV LIVE WEBCAST
You can register now (FREE!) for the EuroComm SimplyTV webcast on Friday April 12th at 12:00 GMT.
Marc Wright (Past Chair IABC EME) and Kelly Kass will be bringing you interviews with:
- John Smythe, speaker, consultant, owner at Engage for Change and author of ‘The CEO: The Chief Engagement Ofﬁcer.
- Celine Schillinger of Sanofi Pasteur, speaker on ‘Where the Corporate Rebels Are!
- Aurelie Valtat – Hyperthinker panelist, digital communication manager for the Council of the European Union. (Thanks also for the behind the scenes input, Aurelie!)
- Silvia Cambié – speaker, author of ‘International Communication Strategy’ and senior consultant to global brands at simplygoodadvice.
- Phil Weiss – IABCEMENA Chair 2012-2013, Host of EuroComm 2013, author and Hyperthinker.
WATCH OUT ON FACEBOOK!
Like it! And be sure to add your commentary to the live posts right here.
The hashtags is #EuroComm – and you will find a full guide to what’s happening, and when, if you follow us.
Follow our speaker list here.
You can find the IABC EuroComm flickr stream here.
LIVE BLOG POSTS!
Over the course of EuroComm 2013 we will be posting live posts – and presentations here on IABCEMENA.
So stay tuned!
We’re looking forward to a truly fabulous EuroComm 2013!