Dear IABC Member (and brilliant communicator!)
The IABC World Conference 2013 will be held on 23-26 June in New York. That’s 4 days, 82 speakers, 66 sessions and networking opportunities with more than 1,300 business communicators from around the world.
The board here at IABC EMENA have JUST ONE complimentary registration to award to an IABC leader from our region.
Our goal is to help that lucky applicant get exposure to this global environment, and encourage you to bring back and share this experience and knowledge with all our regional members.
The scholarship is for regular conference registration. This includes general sessions, breakout sessions, welcome and networking receptions.
The communicator who is awarded the scholarship can also purchase individual tickets separately for the additional events (e.g. Gold Quill, the luncheon, etc.). All travel and hotel expenses will be at your own expense.
So what’s the criterion?
- Must be a member of IABC
- Serve on a chapter or region board or committee
- Never attended world conference before
- Require financial assistance to attend (i.e. could not attend without this funding)
- Not already registered for the conference
In return, we’d like an overview report on your experience there. A few snippets of video would be great – a blog post or two. Maybe we can even interview you once you are back? What’s your thoughts?
If you would like to apply for this scholarship, please contact negriff [at] hotmail [dotcom] with the following information:
- Outline of contributions to IABC
- Statement of need for financial assistance
- Description of why you are involved in IABC and how you hope to continue your commitment
- How you will communicate your experience of the event once you are back!
It’s your chance to get global exposure, virtually for free!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MAY 3, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you,
IABC EMENA Board