If you, your business, agency or department have kicked some serious digital, marketing or communications butt in 2014 then you have just one week left to submit your project to the IABC Gold Quill — one of the profession’s largest and most respected awards programmes.
Who is it for?
The 2015 Gold Quill Awards are taking entries in 4 divisions and 47 categories. This includes six brand new categories that create opportunities for a broader range of business communication practitioners. The new categories are:
- Boutique Agency of the Year (Five or fewer employees)
- Small Agency of the Year (Six to 20 employees)
- Mid-Size Agency of the Year (21 to 50 employees)
- Large Agency of the Year (51 or more employees)
- Corporate Communications Department of the Year
- Not-for-Profit Communication Department of the Year
When’s the deadline?
Get that international recognition you deserve — visit http://gq.iabc.com/ and find out more.