The EMENA region is making two (2) 2015 IABC World Conference standard registration scholarships available to region and chapter members. The World Conference will be held from June 14-17, 2015, in San Francisco.
The conference scholarship program provides IABC members an opportunity to engage at IABC’s World Conference, learn from the best communicators in the world and strengthen their link to our global organisation. We know that this global gathering of communications professionals truly emphasizes the “International” in IABC.
Each scholarship is good for one (1) standard conference registration. The scholarships do not cover additional expenses involved such as for travel, accommodations or meals. These expenses are the responsibility of each scholarship recipient. Individuals who are awarded the scholarships will also need to purchase tickets to attend ancillary events on their own, if so desired.
TO QUALIFY, YOU
- Must be a member of good standing order:
- Must be a member now as well as effective June 14-17, 2015
- Must have never previously attended IABC World Conference
- Could not attend the IABC World Conference without this scholarship
- Have not already registered for the conference
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a document that covers the following:
- Outline of contributions to IABC
- Statement of need for financial assistance
- Your plan to communicate your experience at World Conference
- A 144 character or less sample tweet on the value you would get from World Conference (including @iabceme)
Self-nominations are encouraged. Due to the tight time frame for planning, please send in your nominations by end of business day on May 15, 2015. Email nominations to the attention of IABC EMENA: [email protected]
The chosen 2 recipients will be informed directly.