Shared learning forum will hear from international thought leaders on the future of change management
How can big organisations move away from top-down driven change programmes and become more adaptable & responsive in the face of constant, complex change?
Join the debate on ‘Change in the Age of Disruption’ at the Change Management Institute’s conference in London, Sydney and online on 11 & 12 November 2015.
This is a conference with a big twist. This is not a ‘sit back and listen’ event. This is an event where you can be involved with developing and publishing new thinking in change and ‘how change itself is changing’.
There is a fantastic line up of internationally renown thought leaders to challenge our thinking, share ideas and guide exploration on how to become a more dynamic organisation. The speakers include NHS’s Chief Transformation Officer Helen Bevan and USA-based, best-selling author and future of work provocateur Stowe Boyd.
- Building a change platform, not a change programme
- Managed change vs emergent change
- Wirearchy (organisation design for a networked era)
- Motivation design for change
- Reshaping organisations with technology
- People-centric organisations
- Disrupting performance management
- The leadership compass (a framework for a modern world)
- Social learning in action
- Experimenting with the edge: Leaveraging ecosystems to be responsive
Be part of the conversations. Join us on 11 & 12 November in Sydney, London or online. Early bird prices are available until 28 September 2015.
SPECIAL OFFER: There are 10 tickets available to IABC members at a 20% discount. Book now at cmiconference.com.
Conference email: [email protected]
Twitter: @ChangeMgtIns #cmidisrupt
The Change Management Institute (CMI) is a global, independent, not-for-profit organisation set up to promote and develop the profession of change management internationally.