Registration for the Global PR Summit Iceland closes on 1 June. IABC members are eligible for a 10% exclusive discount off the normal price of €699.
Taking place from 9-10 June at Gamla Bio in Reykjavik, the line-up includes:
- The art of the apology – sorry seems to be the hardest word by Mary Jo Jacobi, US Presidential Advisor, Corporate Director And Strategist And Former Communications Chief, BP America, Lehman Brothers, Royal Dutch Shell, USA
- Best-practice advice on what content boosts your reach, engagement and ROI by Noha Bashir, Social Media Director, CEEMEA, Visa, UAE
- Communicating visually in PR: the importance of imagery in moving from verbal and written messages to visual messages by Jesse Ringham, Digital Communications Manager, Tate Museum
- Identifying and engaging your key influencers to enhance your brand credibility by Danny Whatmough, Head Of Digital, Weber Shandwick, UK
- The secret to creating a world class event: the Eurovision Song Contest case study by Sietse Bakker, Event Supervisor, Eurovision Song Contest, Netherlands
- Managing corporate information leaks: practical solutions for dealing with information breaches by Piers Schreiber, VP Public Affairs And Corporate Communications, Jumeirah Group, UAE
- Crisis Communications in a Social Media Era – an interactive workshop with Donald Steel, international crisis communications expert and former BBC Chief Communications Advisor.