IABC is pleased to announce the incoming directors and officers for its 2016-17 International Executive Board (IEB). The new board was ratified at this year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) which took place in New Orleans last week, prior to the 2016 World Conference.
The 2016-17 slate is:
- Chair – Dianne Chase of Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
- Vice Chair (automatic succession to 2017-18 chair) – Sharon Hunter; Montreal, Québec, Canada
- Secretary/Treasurer (one-year term) – Ginger Homan, ABC; Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
- Director (three-year term) – Zora Artis; Melbourne, Australia
- Director (three-year term) – Michael Nord; Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Director (one-year term) – Daniel Munslow; Johannesburg, South Africa
Read more about this year’s IEB in
Missed the AGM? Read a brief overview on the achievements and future of IABC by the 2015-16 international chair Michael Ambjorn.