The goal of a communicator’s best work is to change hearts and minds, ultimately inspiring action. It should connect people and ideas, using concepts born out of creativity and innovation. Award-winning work will also inspire others to reach for excellence.
Are you ready to inspire and be inspired? Share your best work by entering the 2017 Gold Quill Awards program.
As the premier program for communication professionals – the “Pulitzer Prize” of our field – Gold Quill recognises excellence in communication. The awards honour the dedication, innovation and passion of communicators on a global scale.
See how your work measures up to a global standard—a standard that elevates ground-breaking work to identify “the best of the best” communication in the world.
How to enter
The process is really straight-forward. Read the guidelines for writing an award-winning entry, then submit your entry online across 28 categories in four divisions.
Your work will be evaluated by a Blue Ribbon Panel made up of trained judges from around the world. All entrants receive constructive feedback and coaching, which makes for an excellent, low-cost professional development opportunity.
Whether you receive an award or not, the program offers an array of benefits:
• Gain international peer recognition for excellence in communication.
• Profile industry innovation and best practice.
• Open up speaking and publishing opportunities.
• Build your personal reputation as a thought leader.
• Enhance the reputation of your team and organization, both internally and externally.
• Build a business case to fund a key initiative.
• Inspire your team. Bring them together to produce show-stopping work and share the glory when it’s complete.
• Challenge yourself to new heights of innovation, creativity and strategic thinking.
• Build a portfolio of work that opens doors to new opportunities.
• Get feedback from highly qualified communicators from around the world.
16 Nov – Early Bird Deadline
11 Jan – Gold Quill Deadline
31 Jan – Gold Quill Late Deadline
13 Jun – Excellence Gala
What are you waiting for? ENTER NOW!