SHARING THE VALUE OF IABC IS EASY!
Verb: To act as champion; maintain; fight for; advocate
Adjective (informal): first-rate
Noun: IABC member who actively seeks out colleagues and works diligently to #createconnection and grow the IABC membership
Tell a colleague
Send an email to your colleagues highlighting the key benefits of membership with a link to the online application. Click on the button above to instantly share the value of IABC with your colleagues!
Encourage colleagues to join and remind them why they should be an IABC member:
- Local chapters: Connect, learn and make new friends with communication professionals in your area by joining a local IABC chapter.
- World Conference: #IABC17 in Washington, D.C. 11-14 June 2017 will provide an opportunity to learn from experts in a multitude of communication areas, while also networking with colleagues who attend from around the world.
- Gold Quill Awards: The only global program designed to recognize the broadest spectrum of communicators. Submit your best work in areas as diverse as branding, research, employee engagement and social media.
- The IABC Academy: The IABC Academy offers webinars, online workshops and face-to-face training that help you stay current on topics that are important for professional and personal growth. Attend our monthly free-to-members webinars on a variety of topics or visit our webinar archive.
- GCCC Certification: The current CMP certification gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise.
- Communication World (CW): IABC’s monthly digital magazine is now for members only and provides access to more in-depth content on leading-edge communication topics.
- Exclusive Members-Only Resources: Access valuable case studies and 80 top Gold Quill Award-winning work plans from 2013-2016 for best practice and innovation. Download our latest two recent e-books: Give Voice to What Unites Us, by Sheri Rosen, ABC, IABC Fellow and Managing the Communication Function, 3rd edition, by Diane Gayeski, Ph.D. Watch 15 member-only videos, including interviews with experts and how-to instruction on topics like gamification and writing for the 21st-century reader.
- Job Centre: Find hundreds of communication jobs at all levels of experience and discover your next career opportunity.