By popular request, here are links to PDF versions of the EuroComm 2017 presentations, where they’re available. Of course, there’s no substitute for being there and joining the discussion. In some cases, if you weren’t actually in the room the slides won’t be much help if they were just intended to be used as visual aides. In reality, the depth of insight and richness of the content was incredible this year.
We urge you to start planning for the next conference now. As soon as we announce the 2018 dates, alert your boss that you’re going to be out of the office, add a line item to your annual team training & development budget … but whatever you do – join us again in 2018!
- Sharon Hunter: Future Fit: #IABC1720 Forward Look
- Hilary Scarlett: Supporting transformation – insights from behavioural science
- Warwick Smith: Brexit – What are the big questions for communicators?
- Lin McDevitt-Pugh & Mike Klein: From collecting to connecting: next-level networking for communication professionals
- Danielle Spencer: The future of IC is OD?
- Jill Allemang: Modern careers – what’s your strategy?
- Rachel Miller: Power of One – benefits of being an independent practitioner
- Kate Hamilton-Baily: What communicators of the future will need to “know, do and be”
Language and Leaders
- Clare Lynch: Whose language is it anyway? Communicating effectively in a globalised world
- Sheila Parry: Take pride – Building organisational success through people
- Robin McCasland: Bad Bosses Be Damned!
- Dik Veenman: Speaking Truth to Power – How to work with leaders to create a ‘speaking up’ culture
- Charlotte Ditloev Jensen: Transformation from within: How facilitation techniques can expand the organizational impact of communication
- Tereza Urbankova: Our transformation journey – building trust comes first
- John Burger: Bootstrapping Change – The need for Organisational Self-Awareness
- Louise Wadman: Revitalising Lloyds Bank and You. A gripping story of change against the odds
- Caroline Sapriel: From Crisis Response to Crisis Leadership – Understanding what’s at stake to steer your organisation through Disruption
- Carl Mavromichalis: Communicating During a Disaster – The Government of Alberta’s Evacuee Outreach
- Alan Lane: A case study review of managing communications and reputation during high-profile crisis and disasters
B2B and Public Sector
- Jasna Suhadolc: B2B companies: it is time to transform with inbound marketing?
- Russell Grossman: Adapting, reinventing and transforming UK Government Communication
- Tim Hart: The complex life of an NHS communicator
New Communication Platforms
- Siobhan Newmarch: Employee engagement in the digital workplace
- Katy Howell: The giant step change in social
- Victoria Lewis-Stephens & Alys O’Neill: Harnessing digital to engage employees globally
Insights, Measurement and Big Data
- Susan Walker: Measurement Evolves to Evaluation
- Jonathan Oldershaw & Neville Hobson: How to Augment Your Intelligence with Big Data