We are now accepting applications and nominations for our 2017-2018 IABC EMENA Region Board of Directors
Board members get involved in all aspects of IABC work, from liaising with chapters and organising leader and member events, to specific projects that help advance the aims of the region.
Term lengths vary from one to three years, depending on the position. Available positions include:
- Vice Chair (three-year term; succeeds to Region Chair, then Past Chair)
- Secretary / Treasurer
- Communications Director
- Sponsorship and Marketing Director
- Professional Development Director
There are numerous benefits of being an IABC leader:
- Grow your professional network
- Develop your leadership skills
- Build your personal profile
- Gain international connections and opportunities
- Contribute to the advancement of IABC in your region
- Help promote the global communication profession
The application process
Individuals may be nominated by a peer, or they may submit an application themselves. Previous leadership experience at IABC chapter level is encouraged, but not required. If you are interested in a position on the regional board, please review the nomination document below for more information – it outlines the timeline and appointment process, and describes board roles and responsibilities.
Ready to step up?
- Download the 2017-2018 EMENA Board Nomination Information Pack
- AND download the 2017-2018 EMENA Board Application Form
- Read the information pack carefully, then
- Complete the application form and attach it in an email to [email protected].
The deadline is midnight CET on 8 May 2017.
If you have questions please contact EMENA Region Past Chair and Nominations Committee Chair Michael Nord.