Congratulations to all the 2017 Gold Quill winners from the EMENA Region!
We had a total of 16 winners; six Excellence Awards and 10 Merit Awards. It’s a real testament to the calibre of communications and communicators throughout our region, and a lot of hard work goes into all these entries – never mind the original project! Below is the list of regional winners:
- Internal Communication: “JTI HQ relocation: together under one roof” – JTI Internal Communications Team, Switzerland
- Change Communication: “Teo and Omnitel joining forces” – Telia Lietuva, Lithuania
- Marketing, Advertising, and Brand Communication: “The digital platform Smile.Mvideo.ru” – CROS, Russia
- Government Relations: “Getting organised for better qualifications: Helping policy makers implement complex changes” – European Training Foundation, Italy
- Corporate Social Responsibility: “BTC Cycling Story: programme for encouraging cycling in Slovenia” – BTC and Pristop, Slovenia
- Special Events: “A Day with Telia FM” – Telia Lietuva, Lithuania
- Employee Engagement: “Welcome Home” – Water Cooler Talk Ltd and REA Group, United Kingdom
- Media Relations: “A Year of Culture, a World of Change” – European Capital of Culture Aarhus 2017, Denmark
- Government Relations: “Welcome” – Studio Kernel, Slovenia
- Corporate Social Responsibility: “Richter’s Women’s Health Week” – CROS, Russia
- Government Communication Programmes: “Information campaign of the Nationwide financial education and financial literacy project” – SPN Communications, Russia
- Special Events: “European Capital of Culture Programme Launch” – European Capital of Culture Aarhus 2017, Denmark
- Special Events: “Getting Organised for Better Qualifications: A high-level policy conference” – European Training Foundation, Italy
- Special Events: “Baltic Weekend” – SPN Communications, Russia
- Special Events: “The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation: Information campaign of the Nationwide financial education and financial literacy project” – SPN Communications, Russia
- Publications: “Preprosto” – Lidl Slovenija, Slovenia
The global Gold Quill Awards program recognizes business communication excellence globally, and is acknowledged as one of the most prestigious awards programs in the industry. Entries are evaluated against IABC’s standard of excellence, and the feedback from this year’s evaluators indicated that the standard of work in this year’s awards was some of the best seen in recent years. Read more about the program in IABC’s press release.
This year, awards have been won by organizations from around the world, with 16 countries represented in the winners list. In total, 227 awards were given – 74 Excellence and 138 Merit. The awards will be presented at the Excellence Awards Gala,to be held on Tuesday 13 June, as part of the World Conference in Washington, D.C.
Congratulations to the 2017 Gold Quill Awards winners!
For a full list of all the global winners visit gq.iabc.com