In the era of fast-changing economies and technology, industries in the UAE and around the world are being influenced by a wider range of stakeholders. The role of Public Relations has never been more important. What has changed? How does this shift impact the role of PR experts? For a few tips and recommendations from the UAE on how to become a strong PR professional, please join us for a FREE interactive webinar, on 7 June at 1pm CET.
We will cover:
- the main characteristics of a successful PR professional
- the magic formula (O&E) and the value of strategic communication in PR
- what to consider before you integrate technology into your framework
- how the UAE can shape your learning and experience in PR
- Louise Jacobson, Managing Partner, Brazen, is a multi-award winning PR practitioner with 16 years industry experience both client and agency side in the UK & MENA regions. She has spearheaded campaigns for Merlin Entertainments, Disney and AMC Networks and she is a regular speaker and thought leader on PR and Social Media. Louise launched Brazen UAE in 2014 and the consultancy provides a fresh, strategic and creative approach for brands such as Atlantis, The Palm, Freedom Pizza and Careem. In 2017 the agency won its first regional award at the PRCA MENA Awards for Regional Campaign of The Year for its work with Wendy’s.
- Maysoun Ramadan, Head of Communications & Public Affairs of Roche Diagnostics Middle East, wears many hats, including the role of speaker at women’s forums, active member of business communicators association and a public speaking advisor. At Roche Diagnostics, she drives strategic external communications in 16 countries and internal communications for over 450 employees across the region, backed by over 10 years of experience in the medical and marketing industry. Her role includes directing all strategic marketing communications and branding activities across the region and managing all PR activity working with diverse stakeholders; health regulators, NGOs, patient groups and the media.
If you can’t make the live webinar, register and we will send you a copy of the recording.