The 2017 World Conference took place in Washington, D.C., 11–14 June. For the first time ever, IABC is giving you the chance to check out five of the breakout sessions as a virtual experience. This is a way to access part of the World Conference without leaving your desk!
Those who attended the in-person event and purchased a full or standard conference registration received complimentary access to these virtual sessions.
Those who did not attend can register for two (US$200), three (US$300), or all five (US$500) virtual sessions. IABC members receive a 50% discount!
Here’s what you get
- Five virtual sessions
- The opportunity to apply credits toward professional certification. Learn more.
- A bonus session from INXPO, our virtual event provider.
And, there are some great options for connecting with your peers:
- Group Chat – Discuss ideas with other virtual conference attendees
- Twitter – Engage on social media directly from the virtual conference
- Network Lounge – Connect with your peers in the IABC Lounge
Virtual event schedule
The sessions included in this event were hand-selected by IABC’s Program Advisory Committee. They took great care to provide you with an assortment of offerings. These are:
- Caroline Kealey (Leadership and Strategy) – This is what effective change communication looks like
- Katie Macaulay (Employee Engagement) – From cascade to conversation
- Simon Morton (Communication Skills) – Think and deliver differently: The power of audience
- John Deveney (Reputation) – Crisis management on digital platforms
- Angelo Ioffreda (Marketing and Brand) – Leading with the brand in mind
Learn more and register now on the World Conference website.