FREE WEBINAR: 21 November at 3pm CET
Applications are now open for IABC’s Gold Quill Awards and quite a few of you probably have a great project that you or your team have completed this year that would be worthy of this recognition. However, the application process can be a bit daunting at times, since writing it is a whole project in itself.
EMENA Board Director Vija Valentukonyte-Urbanaviciene, winner of two Gold Quills in 2017, truly believes it’s worth the effort and is ready to share some tips that will save you time and help make your application better.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to recognise/select a project that has the potential to win
- How much time to allocate for completing the application
- The best way to organise entry information
- The must-haves of a successful entry
- Personal stories and learnings
Vija lives in Lithuania and is currently heading up Communications at Telia Lietuva. She has eight years’ experience in a variety of sectors and companies, including MTV, ING Bank and Barclays. Apart from the recent Gold Quills – a first for Lithuania – her work has also been recognised by the Institute of Internal Communications (the “30 under 30” awards in 2012). You can follow her on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- For more information about the Gold Quill Awards, and to enter, please go gq.iabc.com