The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) EMENA Region is accepting speaking proposals for its EuroComm Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, 9-10 April 2018.
The #EuroComm17 conference theme is Communication, Technology and Participation, and we are looking for dynamic speakers who can actively integrate all three facets of our theme into their presentations, speeches and workshops.
9 April will be a day of presentations, speeches and workshops, and 10 April will be an open space session where all participants will be able to lead sessions if they wish.
IABC is the largest global association for communication professionals with over 10,000 members. The annual EuroComm conference annually draws senior communicators from over 20 countries throughout the EMENA region. Our delegates – an audience of members and non-members alike – attend EuroComm for access to leading-edge knowledge and focused conversation that expands their skills and advances their careers.
This year, we are particularly keen to showcase innovative thinking in line with the theme from the Nordic Region, while at the same time, bringing top international communication speakers and presenters to the region from Europe, MENA, and beyond.
Participation in the conference provides speakers with the opportunity to gain visibility and recognition as a subject matter expert in front of influential business communication professionals from a wide variety of industries.
Share your experience
We are interested in speakers and content that:
- Represents outstanding communications that make a real impact
- Captures the best knowledge and ideas in the profession
- Leads on how to reinvent our communication practices, especially in a way that accelerates participation and makes better use of technology
- Showcases pioneering tools and techniques
- Content can take the form of a traditional presentation (30min + Q&A), mini-keynote (20 min), workshop (90 mins),rapid-fire talks (10min), or be part of a themed panel discussion or co-presented workshop.
This is what IABC looks for in a keynote presenter:
- An authentic, dynamic and effortless speaker with a commanding stage presence who is able to connect with audiences in a meaningful way
- Knowledgeable about international business communication and able to articulate the tangible importance and critical value of communication to an organization
- Prepared to offer innovative content that will resonate with an audience of international business communicators
- Proven ability in terms of presentations to large, global audiences at commercial business conferences
To be considered, read up about the Global Standard and IABC career levels, prepare a short description of your presentation, a bio, and two references, then complete this online application form.
The deadline for submissions is 20 January 2018. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: we do not pay speaker fees – all aspects of the design and content of the conference are delivered on a volunteer basis.