The Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC) is pleased to offer a unique opportunity to 2018 Leadership Institute
(LI) attendees. When you apply
to take the Communication Management Professional (CMP) or Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP) certification exam while at LI, the GCCC will waive the US$100 application fee.
This is a one-time opportunity that is only being offered to 2018 LI attendees. The GCCC understands the commitment IABC leaders make to our profession, and that through certification of leaders, we can help grow and expand certification globally.
Start preparing now and take the exam for which you are approved. The following exam(s) are being offered on 8 February at 9 a.m. PST.
Communication Management Professional (CMP)
- For generalist, specialist and other business communicators established in their careers as managers and looking to demonstrate their competence. To apply, you must have:
- Eight years of experience and 40 hours of training OR
- Six years of experience, two years of education, and 40 hours of training
Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP)
- For highly skilled business communicators practiced in providing strategic communication advice and counseling to an organization’s leadership. To apply, you must have:
- 11 years of experience and 20 hours of training AND
- Provide a letter of recommendation from mentees or an organization for which the candidate has done pro bono work making senior-level contributions to communication.
for additional information on how to apply to sit for the exam. Sign up today and take advantage of this unique opportunity for IABC leaders. You must submit your application before 22 January. Once your application has been approved, you must register for the exam by 1 February in order to sit for the exam at LI.
If you have already registered for LI, you will receive a separate email with your fee waiver code to be used when applying to take the exam. If you have not yet registered for LI, your code will be provided in your LI registration confirmation email.