You’ve likely already set your New Year resolutions, but let’s keep the momentum going. Make yourself a priority and take your career to new heights with members-only resources.
Join us in using this checklist to get organized and plan more strategically in 2018. With online professional development, local and international events, a global network of business communicators, discounts on certification programs and more, an IABC membership could provide the boost your career needs. Kickstart 2018 by renewing your IABC membership today.
- Exercise new skills: Whether it’s a members-only webinar, an IABC Academy workshop or a local chapter event, IABC has professional development to fit your needs and your busy schedule.
- Lose the weight of work-related stress: Work can be stressful. Sometimes it helps to have a community you can lean on. With 10,000 communicators around the world, IABC has a network where you can participate in peer-to-peer discussions, gain insight and share best practices to help solve your day-to-day challenges. We’re all in it together.
- Spend less and save more: Who doesn’t like saving money? With your IABC membership comes discounts on the IABC World Conference, IABC Academy courses, professional certification, awards programs and much more! Your membership will quickly pay for itself through these discounts alone.
- Enjoy time with family and friends, instead of working more hours: The IABC community is known for working hard, but we also like to approach things strategically. Whether it’s a Communication World magazine article, an IABC Academy course or something you pick up from a contact you meet at a chapter event, you’ll learn new ways to get your job done more efficiently and effectively.
- Travel to places you’ve never been and meet people you’ll never forget: Wanderlust. We have it, too, though we don’t always have time to get everywhere we’d like. But what if you could visit a great city and enhance your career at the same time? In 2018, the IABC World Conference is headed to Montréal! Join us in June for four days of networking, informative sessions and an opening keynote by Seth Godin. IABC members get a discount.
Don’t forget about these IABC member discounts and deadlines
- Member rates on Gold Quill Awards entries, due 30 January
- Lower application fees for the CMP and SCMP certification programs.
- Special member rates to attend the 2018 IABC World Conference in Montréal (the Early-bird deadline is 1 March).
- Member discounts on professional development offered through IABC Academy, like the new on-demand workshop, “Creating Communication Tactics That Drive Business Results.”
We hope you’ll rejoin our thriving community and renew today. We have permanently waived our application fee, so you’ll now save US$40 when you reinstate your IABC membership.
Make 2018 the best year yet.