The International Association of Business Communicators EMENA region is now accepting speaker submissions for its 2019 EMENAComm in Bahrain, happening 11–12 February 2019. This includes break-out speaking proposals, keynote applications and recommendations. Proposals are due by 11:59 p.m., GMT, on 20 September 2018.
Our theme for 2019 is Transformational Communications – Driving Strategic Change. The first ever conference to be held in the Gulf by the International Association of Business Communicators, the world’s largest network of communication professionals, this two-day event will provide the region’s communicators with the insights, know-how and tools they need to help their organizations achieve strategic transformation through communications, be it external or internal.
Across our programming, we want attendees to:
- Learn how they can leverage internal communications to drive employee engagement, align organizational priorities and support change management.
- Explore how to both prepare for and recover from a crisis.
- Discover how corporate sustainability, ethics and sustainability can drive reputation and trust, both inside and outside the organization.
- Understand the changing nature of external communications, through the use of influencer engagement, combining paid/earned/owned media, and by leveraging technology.
- Strengthen knowledge and confidence as a strategic adviser, through concepts such as measurement.
If you have ideas to contribute in these areas, we want to hear from you! This could be through sharing your knowledge, helping to build the communication professional’s skill set and/or showing innovative approaches to solving business challenges. It is the first time IABC EMENA has ever held an event in the Gulf, and it’s going to be a very special two days.