Transformers: Communicators at the heart of driving strategic change
The first ever conference to be held in the Gulf by the International Association of Business Communicators, the world’s largest network of communication professionals, this two-day event will provide the region’s communicators with the insights, know-how and tools they need to help their organizations achieve strategic transformation through communications, be it external or internal.
With six tracks covering leadership and strategy, corporate social responsibility, the impact of technology, crisis response, and the latest thinking in external and internal communications, EMENAComm will seek to showcase best practices and innovations that are changing how corporations, agencies, and NGOs are achieving success through communications.
Keynote speakers include Tasneem Chopra, Cameron Craig, Dawn Metcalfe and Kalvs Valskov.
Content Day 1
- Survival of the Fittest: Create a Stand Up and Speak Out Culture
- Organised Disruption: Changing the Way we Communicate Inclusively
- Monkeys and Psychopaths
Internal Comms (a.m.) / Technology (p.m.):
- Vision and Values are Vague – Purpose and Passions are Powerful
- International Social Media Advertising for Internal Comms
- Metaphors in Discourse – A Strategic Resource
- How AI & Structured Data are Revolutionizing Web Communications
- The Elements of a Successful Digital Marketing Strategy
- Are We Ready for AI? Our New Change Journey
- Building a Team of Leadership Communicators – How to Transform Your Leaders and Your Company
- Culture Clash: Where Emerging and Developed Markets Meet
- Globalisation: A Changing Context for Communications
- Agile Leadership with LEGO Serious Play: Experiencing Theory
Skills (a.m.) / Crisis Comms (p.m.):
- Planning: The re-emerging frontier of internal communications
- Dare To be Different! 3 Keys to Goal-setting Success
- The Insider Secrets of Executive Presence
- Scandals, Slander & Shame: Successful Crisis & Reputation Management Strategies
- Flaming facilities! How to Protect your Firm’s Reputation in a Crisis
Content Day 2
- How Communications Played a Leading Role in Apple’s Turnaround
- How the GE Oil & Gas and Baker Hughes Merger Re-Branding Created the World’s First Digital Industrial Company
- Strategic Transformation Requires Brave Communicators to Say NO
- Show Your Value: Make Your Leaders Great Communicators
Internal Comms (a.m.) / External Comms (p.m.):
- Listening – A Critical Skill for Communicators in Transformation. Why is it Dying?
- People Change Things
- How to do B2B Marketing Communications
- You’ve Got Purpose – So Now What?
- The Rise of Brand Journalism: how owned, rented and paid media is transforming corporate comms
- Think Out Loud
- Change Your Communication, Change Your Company
- Being Heard above the Noise
CSR/Reputation (a.m.) / Open Space (p.m.):
- What are the seven global trends shaping corporate reputation?
- Why CSR Impacts Organizational Reputation, for Good and Bad
- Sustainability – The Life Jacket of 21st Century Companies
- Open Space