The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) is accepting speaking proposals for its EuroComm Conference in London, UK, 27-28 March 2017. We are calling for dynamic speakers who can engage, inspire and inform audiences on all facets of the communications profession.
The #EuroComm17 conference theme is Transformation: Adapt • Invent • Evolve
IABC is the largest global association for communication professionals with over 10,000 members. The annual EuroComm conference annually draws more than a hundred senior communicators from over 20 countries throughout the EMENA region. Our delegates – an audience of members and non-members alike – attend EuroComm for access to leading-edge knowledge that expands their skills and advances their careers. They are senior communications professionals who have 10+ years of experience in multi-national organisations.
This year, presentations will cover everything from constantly reinventing ourselves as communications professionals, to keeping pace with technology, to navigating the ever-changing political, social and workplace landscape.
Participation in the conference provides speakers with the opportunity to gain visibility and recognition as a subject matter expert in front of influential business communication professionals from a wide variety of industries.
Share your experience
We are interested in speakers and content that:
- Represents outstanding communications that make a real impact
- Captures the best knowledge and ideas in the profession
- Leads on how to reinvent our communication practices
- Showcases pioneering tools and techniques
Content can take the form of a keynote speech (60min), traditional presentation (30min + Q&A), rapid-fire talks (10min), or be part of a themed panel discussion or co-presented workshop.
This is what IABC looks for in a keynote presenter:
- An authentic, dynamic and effortless speaker with a commanding stage presence who is able to connect with audiences in a meaningful way
- Knowledgeable about international business communication and able to articulate the tangible importance and critical value of communication to an organization
- Prepared to offer innovative content that will resonate with an audience of international business communicators
- Proven ability in terms of presentations to large, global audiences at commercial business conferences
The deadline for submissions is 30 November 2016. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: we do not pay speaker fees – all aspects of the design and content of the conference are delivered on a volunteer basis.