London • 27-28 March 2017
In March 2017, communication professionals from throughout the EMENA region will gather in London, UK to network, learn and collectively progress how we use the power of communication to lead our organizations.
The theme of our conference, TRANSFORMATION: Adapt • Invent • Evolve is a key aspect of an everchanging and growing profession.
As individuals and as communications professionals we are constantly reinventing ourselves, needing to keep pace with technology, new audience preferences and the evolution of our role within our organisations. With a potential “Brexit” in the offing many are also contemplating the impact of this historic move, within the everchanging political, social and workplace landscape in which we operate.
As a choice of venue, London is not only an international hub, but it is also one of the most cosmopolitan, innovative and inspiring cities in the world which, despite being steeped in history, has kept pace with the modern world by driving its fair share of change and transformation.
This will be the 13th EuroComm conference, an event designed especially for communication practitioners. It typically draws more than 100 senior decision makers, influencers and leaders from multinational organisations across the region.
Sessions are a mix of keynote speeches from the corporate world and academia, rapidfire talks, panel discussions, case studies and traditional presentations.
Our speakers are selected through a peerreviewed process, based on alignment to the IABC Global Standard and the degree to which the sessions inform, engage and deliver on the conference theme. Past speakers have included communications experts from Fortune500 companies, NGOs and independent agencies.
The theme also represents the IABC’s mission to deliver the greatest impact on your career development, and to demonstrate what great communication can and should be achieving.
Rather than replaying traditional forms of communication, our focus during this conference is to challenge practitioners to step up and navigate through a changing world with innovative ideas to engage customers, motivate employees and elevate your brand. Our aim is to inform with reallife examples that work, drawing from principles that represent IABC’s Global Standard o f excellence in communication.
IABC is grounded in creating connections around knowledge, experiences, ideas and people. These connections drive innovation and enable you to progress in your career and be recognised for the contributions you make.
By attending #EuroComm17, you will also gain a number of tangible benefits :
- Increase your professional network, with over 100 participants in attendance.
- Get insights from dozens of interesting sessions in a variety of formats.
- Experience outstanding keynote speeches and informative panel discussions.
- Leave with relevant and implementable tools, knowledge and new skills
Here’s what you can expect:
- To learn about how best to lead innovation in your organisation and reinvent your communication practice
- New tools and techniques that will foster your ability to innovate – practical tips that you can take away and implement
- Insights into reallife case studies and challenges and how they have been met through innovative communication strategies
- Inspirational keynotes that will expand your ideas about the future of the profession
The following are included in your conference registration:
- attendance at all sessions
- a conference notebook and goodie bag
- access to digital copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- networking reception dinner
- connect with all speakers & attendees via our event app