- This event has passed.
EMENA Leadership Institute 2012
22 October 2012 | 08:00 - 17:00 CEST
Registration for this year’s IABC EME Leadership Institute is now officially open! Your ticket includes lunch and refreshments on the day of the event.
This year’s IABC EME Leadership Institute, hosted in partnership with the lovely folks at IABC France, will take place in Paris, on 22 October.
If you are an IABC board member, and want to help your Chapter become more effective, you should come along!
This year’s theme is ‘Being Exception(al): how can we Excel in Disruptive times?’ – something we can all identify with, right?
If you’re joining us, you’ll get to hear some great tips from Chapters that are really making things happen. You’ll get to know, network with, and learn from other leaders from across EME. Plus, there’ll be some fantastic overseas speakers on a variety of hot communications topics.
The trip to Paris will be well worth it, we promise. Our program includes keynote speaker Minter Dial on the ‘Future of Learning’, Suzanne Salvo on ‘Visual Communications’, and lots more to be announced soon. Meanwhile …
Not familiar with EMELI?
Each year, IABC organizes a Leadership Institute event that brings together leaders from across the organization to share best practice, overcome challenges and inspire one another to bring the best of IABC to their chapters across the world. We do it here in Europe and the Middle East too, so we can help build a better IABC.
Where should you stay?
Down below is a list of hotels nearby.
- First Hotel (from Euro 109) – 2 Boulevard Garibaldi, Paris 75015 (20 min walk from Alcatel Lucent)
- Ibis Hotel (from Euro 119) – 2 rue Cambronne, 75015 Paris (20 min walk from Alcatel Lucent )
- Hotel Relais Bosquet (from Euro 120) – 19 rue du Champ de Mars, 75007 Paris (15 min walk from Alcatel Lucent. Charming, typically Parisian, neighborhood)
- Cadran Hotel (from Euro 146) – 10 rue du Champ de Mars, 75007 Paris (Charming, typically Parisian, neighborhood, 15 min walk from Alcatel Lucent)
- Hotel Ares Eiffel (from Euro 167) – Rue du Général de Larminat, 75015 Paris 01 47 34 74 04 (Beautiful 4 star designer hotel, 10 min. walk from Alcatel Lucent)
- Mercure Hotel (from Euro 173) – 20 rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris (Across the street from Alcatel Lucent)
- Pullman Hotel (from Euro 195) – 18 avenue de Suffren, entrance at 22 rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris (Across the street from Alcatel Lucent)
If you wish to stay more towards the centre of Paris, you can get to the Alcatel Lucent venue by metro from Station École Militaire, line 8, and RER, Pont de L’Alma. Whatever option you choose, we found that booking online will get you better fares than calling the hotels directly. Visit: www.booking.com for some good deals.
See you there!