- This event has passed.
Employee engagement and social media
5 April 2013 | 18:00 - 20:00 IST
- Learn how social media is redefining the meaning of ‘engagement’
- Learn how to persuade your senior leaders to embrace social media
- Learn How to create a vibrant social media presence
- Gain insight into the tools to create connections, interactions and conversations that engage employees
- Hear practical, real-life case studies from organisations that are doing employee engagement measurement well.
AURELIE VALTAT is currently driving the digital communication strategy of the Council of the European Union. She will speak on ‘Embedding social media into the communication mix of risk-averse organisations’. She will focus particularly on the use of social media in internal change management programmes, public innovation and crisis situations. Before joining the Council of the European Union, Aurelie was the online communications manager at EUROCONTROL; the European air traffic management agency. Aurelie introduced social media to the organisation’s communication mix during the ‘Ash Cloud’ crisis and had over 7,000 followers within days.
SUSAN WALKER, our second speaker, is a leading figure in engagement and communication measurement from the UK and author of ‘Employee Engagement and Communication Research: Measurement, Strategy and Action. Naturally, she will speak on employee engagement and the importance of measurement. In the past, Susan has directed blue-chip and public-sector organisations surveys as Head of Human Resources Research with the international research firm MORI.