- This event has passed.
Future Fit Communications 2018 – integrating technology, people and organization
14 May 2018 | 13:30 - 17:30 BST£50.00
In its fourth annual edition, IABC UK’s Future Fit Communications 2018 will focus on the impact and implications for people of rapidly evolving technologies and organisation.
Is technology helping us improve engagement with stakeholders, or are we in danger of running ahead of our ability to use it well? Are we losing sight of the human touch in our eagerness to embrace technology, or will cognitive technologies, augmented reality, and new organisational structures liberate people to engage and perform more effectively than ever before?
Sessions will focus on:
- New organisational forms and the shift from hierarchy to networks; the implications for autonomy, self-responsibility and decision-making
- How augmented reality will transform interfaces and the risks and opportunities that creates
- What can we learn from each other from our personal responses to change and new ways of interaction, and how can we become better leaders and communicators
Our speakers include:
- Katherine Woods, Meeting Magic. “Technology and new organisational forms: why companies need a clear objective more than ever.”
- Victoria Lewis-Stephens, Managing Partner – Engagement, and Sarah Harrison, Instinctif Partners. “Creating and nurturing an influencer network: a new application of McKinsey snowball model”
- Matt O’Neill, Futurist. “Computerisation and humanisation model”
- Andy Gibson, Mindapples. “Managing change and health in rapidly changing environment”
- Jacobina Every, KPMG. “Developing journalist mindsets to customise content to global gold standards at KPMG”
The cost per ticket is £50 for IABC members and £100 for non-members. For IABC members coming with a non-member, a special rate of £100 is on offer for the two tickets.