- This event has passed.
Global PR Summit Bahrain 3
1 June 2016 | 08:00 - 2 June 2016 | 17:00 AST$699
Featuring interactive presentations by PR innovators from MasterCard, Nissan, GE, P&G, Ericsson and Google, the Global PR Summit Bahrain 3 will include presentations on the latest trends and challenges in the global PR world with special focus on: social media and PR, the rise of influencers, crisis in social media and integrated communications.
Tickets for the event cost $699 if purchased before 17 March. All IABC members are eligible for a 10% discount.
- Joyce Baz – Head of Communications, MENA Google
- Mary Jo Jacobi – US presidential advisor, corporate director, strategist and former Communications Chief at HSBC, Lehman Brothers, Royal Dutch Shell and BP America
- Fida Kibbi – Vice President, Head of Marketing & Communications, MEA Ericsson
- Jumanah Anter – Senior Vice President, Global Communications, MEA Mastercard
- Amjad Shacker – General Manager Corporate Communications, STC
- Donald Steel – crisis communications expert and former BBC Chief Communications Advisor
- Caroline Wehbeh – Communications Director, MENA TGE
- Tomas Matesanz – Head of Communications and Public Affairs, Cruises Lines International Association Europe
- Alex Malouf – Corporate Communications Manager, P&G
- Roland Buerk – Senior Director, Head of Communications (Africa, Middle East and India), Nissan Motor Company
- Sarah Walker Kerr – Regional Director of Public Relations MEA, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Ingrid Sahu – Vice President Corporate Communications (Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe & CIS), Western Union
- Scott Hicks – former Client Partner, Facebook
- Patrick Jephson – international reputation expert, New York Times bestselling author and former Chief of Staff to Princess Diana