- This event has passed.
Global PR Summit Iceland
9 June 2016 | 08:00 - 10 June 2016 | 17:00 GMT€599
With interactive presentations by some of the most innovative PR experts from Tate Museum, Lockheed Martin, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, as well as presentation by PR guru Mary Jo Jacobi, the Global PR Summit Iceland will cover the latest trends and challenges in the global PR world with special focus on crisis communications in a social media era, reputation management, visual PR and content PR.
Tickets for the event cost EUR 599 if purchased before 25 March. The event is endorsed by IABC and all IABC members are eligible for a 10% exclusive discount.
- Mary Jo Jacobi, Former Communications Chief at BP America, Lehman Brothers and Royal Dutch Shell on “The art of apology: Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
- Noha Bashir, Social Media Director, CEMEA, Visa on “Best-practice advice on what content boosts your reach, engagement and ROI”
- Jesse Ringham, Digital Communications Manager, Tate Museum on “Communicating visually in PR: The importance of imagery in moving from verbal and written messages to visual messages”
- Danny Whatmough, Head Of Digital, Weber Shandwick on “Identifying and engaging your key influencers to enhance your brand credibility”
- Sietse Bakker, Event Supervisor, Eurovision Song Contest on “The secret to creating a world-class event: The Eurovision Song Contest case study”
- Piers Schreiber, VP Public Affairs and Corporate Communications, Jumeirah Group on “Managing corporate information leaks: Practical solutions for dealing with information breaches”
- Esra Erkal-Paler, Head of Global Media Relations, AstraZeneca on “Reputation management in the healthcare sector: Trends, challenges and opportunities”
- Donald Steel, International Crisis Communications Expert and Former Chief Communications Advisor, BBC – an interactive workshop on “Crisis communications in a social media era”