- This event has passed.
Meaningful Measurement: An IABC Workshop
18 January 2016 | 17:45 - 19:30 GMT
Do you want to know how your peers measure the effectiveness of their communications activity? Do you have effective or innovative evaluation methods which you’d be prepared to share with fellow comms practitioners?
If yes, then join the IABC UK chapter on the evening of Monday, 18 January for ‘Meaningful measurement: proving the effectiveness & impact of your communications’.
Drawing on the experience of our expert contributors and audience members, we will workshop how measurement can look beyond data analysis to understand wider impacts and behavioural changes.
About our speakers:
- Welcoming remarks: Pieter Myburgh, Head of Internal and Integrated Communication, Anglo American
- Session chair: Stephen Welch, Head of Internal Communications, Dialog Semiconductor
- Richard Houghton, Founder, Agency Doctor
- Mikael Lauharanta, Co-Founder and COO, SMARP
- Gerald Baxter, Global News Editor, Global Internal Communications, GlaxoSmithkline
- Simon Elliott, Measurement & Insights Specialist, Better-Informed
Space is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis so RSVP today.
- Date: Monday, 18 January 2016
- Venue: Anglo American, 20 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AN
- Start 5:45pm, finish 7.30pm
- IABC member: £20 / non-member: £40 / IABC member + non-member: £30
Leave this session with a clearer view on how to make evaluation work for your company and the value it brings when planning future campaigns.