- This event has passed.
9 July 2015 | 18:30 - 21:00 CEST€30
Where do good stories come from? How are captivating stories structured? And how can you, as a communicator, harness the power of stories to bring across messages?
Just before the summer break, this is your chance to join Canadian storyteller Naomi Steinberg for an inspiring evening workshop on 9 July 2015 in Zurich.
At this event, hosted by IABC Switzerland, you will:
- Learn about the common patterns that good stories share
- Gain techniques on how you can use these patterns to ensure your own stories are impactful
- Get ideas for where to find good stories
- Hone your personal storytelling skills through engaging exercises
- Get inspiration for your own work and return to your job with fresh ideas and a different approach
This will be a 90-minute workshop followed by a drinks reception with opportunities to network among fellow communicators.
The workshop is open to non-members. Please feel free to forward this invitation to colleagues and friends who may be interested in the topic. To make sure all participants benefit from the workshop the number of attendees is strictly limited. Make sure you don’t miss this opportunity and secure your place today by registering here. Tickets cost CHF 30.- for IABC members / CHF 45.- for guests.
- Hear storyteller and workshop facilitator Naomi Steinberg speak at The Great Turning in Vancouver.