IABC organizes numerous events that enable members to grow their professional development. Follow the events prepared by IABC Slovenia.
By registering via the corporate website, members have access to various online contents:
- A comprehensive archive of articles, books, video articles from renowned experts, case studies and online webinars.
- Monthly online newspaper Communication World Magazine.
- Online IABC member directory with members’ contact information, which can be accessed according to different search parameters. The system also allows to confidently send e-mails to members.
- A strategic online tool for preparing a strategic communication plan.
- The IABC Academy, which promotes the professional development of members through webinars and online workshops.
- Help in finding a job through an extensive job vacancy database.
The Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC) Accreditation is a new and international professional certificate for communication professionals. The program, which replaced the ABC accreditation, started in 2017 and is in accordance with ISO (17024), an international standard for professional certificates.
The program currently provides two types of certificates (Communication Management Professional, Strategic Communication Management Professional). The GCCC Accreditation gives you the opportunity to show your knowledge and experiences and to demonstrate your outstanding communication skills and performance in different sectors and environments.
IABC Gold Quill Award
IABC offers several awards in various categories. The best known is the Gold Quill, an international competition that provides an opportunity for professional evaluation of communication cases in accordance with the IABC high standards of excellence.
You can find more about the international competition for the Gold Quill award on gq.iabc.com