With chapters throughout Europe and the Middle East, IABC has a vast network of senior communicators from all disciplines of the profession who are keen to meet regularly for networking and professional development.
The EMENA Region board curates a list of speakers who are willing to share their knowledge with our members through in-person events or virtually via webinar. We are looking for subject matter experts and influencers who can engage our members with interactive sessions and case studies that deliver practical learning and insight into today’s communications challenges.
Impromptu is no problem
We have members across Europe, but major centres in our region - where we regularly hold events - include London / Leeds, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Basel / Geneva, Dublin, Ljubljana, Moscow and Dubai. If you're travelling to any of these centres and would like to speak at or host an event – even at short notice – we'd love to put you in touch with local contacts to help make it happen! Please email [email protected].
Why join our Speaker Bureau?
• Have access to hundreds of senior communicators in our member base via promotional emails and our social media networks
• Gain exposure for your brand or project
• Give something back to the communication profession
If you would like to join our Speaker Bureau, please complete our form to submit a Speaker Information & Presentation Proposal.
NOTE: IABC EMENA cannot pay speaker fees, or refund travel, accommodation or any other expenses.
Need a speaker for your event?
If you're an IABC member, corporate partner or chapter leader and are looking for a speaker for your upcoming event, please get in touch with us via [email protected].
Based on a recent IABC membership survey, the following topics are in demand for professional development sessions across our region:
• Presentation skills / public speaking
• Measurement and analytics
• Big data in communications
• Augmented reality, virtual reality, mixed reality
• Storytelling and content strategy best practice
• Robotics (and not being replaced by machines)
• Design thinking
• Internet of Things
• Purpose - organisational vs personal
• Mentoring young communicators
• Strategy - communications planning and management
Digital and Social Media
• Content marketing
• Social Media skills learning
• Internal social media (ESNs)
• Mobile communications, apps and tools for communicators
• HR communications
• Executive communications
• Measurement and analytics
• Change management
• Employee engagement
• Employee-generated media
• Workplace culture, diversity and inclusion
Public and Media Relations
• Crisis communications
• Startup communications
• Brand communications
Other external communications
• Investor Relations
• Philanthropy and Corporate Social Responsibility
• Community and external stakeholder relations
• Customer engagement and / or Customer experience