- This event has passed.
Future Fit Communications 2017 – from purpose to impact
May 22 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The third annual Future Fit Communications conference, in partnership with Thomson Reuters Foundation, will focus on organisational and individual responses to the changes taking place around us and on the importance of developing purpose for ourselves and our companies.
Sessions will focus on:
- What impact have changes in the political, technological and competitive environment had for leading businesses in the UK and how have communications evolved to respond to that
- What can we learn from each other from our personal responses to uncertainty and change, and how can we become better leaders and communicators
- Christine Crofts, Head of Internal Communications, Aviva: ‘Driving home purpose using innovative techniques’
- Ghassan Karian, CEO, Karian & Box: ‘Is knowing, supporting and identifying with an organisation’s purpose enough? What do we need going forward?’
- Warren Minde. Kantar Futures: ‘Developing our personal or organisational stories for clarity and influence’
- David Gurteen, Knowledge Café: ‘Exchange ideas on how to respond to the challenge of change’
- Antonio Zappulla, Chief Operating Officer, Thomson Reuters Foundation: ‘Capitalising on brand power and influencing through thought leadership’
- IABC member £50
- IABC non-member £100
- IABC member + non-member (booked together) £100
- Partner organisation member £50
Keeping ahead of the extraordinary pace of change, we have no time to lose and this event will provide you with a unique opportunity to hear from our excellent speakers and discuss your practical questions and experiences with your fellow seasoned communication professionals.