- This event has passed.
Using Enterprise Social Networks to nurture employee engagement and advocacy
August 16, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Our journey to digital transformation by Working Out Loud continues with an event dedicated to the subject on 16 August in London.
Co-hosted with the Employee Engagement Alliance, this evening session will discuss how enterprise social networks (ESNs) like Jive and Yammer hold the key to successful employee engagement and advocacy.
Key topics include:-
- Reasons why ESN can fail
- Winning ESN strategies, sustaining tactics and success stories
- Why it’s important to care about employee engagement and advocacy in the context of a changing work environment, increasing pressure for talent development, retention and acquisitions
- Why Comms/HR/Knowledge Management/IT need to work harmoniously to nurture and sustain an ESN.
- Kate Senter, Senior External Communications Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Stephen Morris, Marketing Project Manager, Merck
- Crispin Manners, Chairman and Managing Director, Employee Engagement Alliance
- Allison Maguire, Collaboration and Future of Work Consultant, Enterprise Strategies
- Lesley Crook, Internal Digital Communications Manager, Working Out Loud in a Network
We hope to see you on the 16th August. In the meantime, get involved in International Working Out Loud Week (#wolweek), 6-12 June that asks us three key questions – What am I trying to accomplish?; Who can help me?; How can I personally contribute to deepen relationships?
- August 16, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- digital and social media, networking, professional development
- Event Tags:
- advocacy, comms, employee engagement, networking, professional development, social media
- Instinctif Partners
65 Gresham Street
London, EC2V 7NQ United Kingdom + Google Map