The IABC is hosting a free networking event in collaboration with Leeds University Business School.
Date: Wednesday 24th February 17:30-20:30
Place: Maurice Keyworth Building – University of Leeds. Moorland Road. Leeds LS6 1AN GB.
This event aims to help communicators establish new connections and gain knowledge. There will be a number of speakers from various industries and sectors. Here are the details on the speakers and topics confirmed so far:
- Tim Hart, Principal at Grá Group – Reality bites: communicating by and for small business
- Lesley Crook, Digital Transformation Adviser from Enterprise Strategies – Social networking business value in the workplace
- Sarah Hakewill, Consultant at recruitment firm VMA – How to land a communications job
- Ezri Carlebach, Senior Associate, PR Network and Visiting lecturer at the University of Greenwich – The four skills of the future communicator
- Daniel Schraibman, Director, Serekinti – Lost in translation – the perils of international communications
In addition, we will be hosting our own IABC UK ‘rapido’, 5-minute-long sessions followed by questions and answers.
Thanks to the support of Leeds University, the event is completely free for both IABC and non-IABC members. Refreshments will also be provided.
Spaces are limited so we do still require you to book tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/iabc-rapido-and-networking-event-tickets-21377203792
We look forward to seeing you there!